ICIT 2022 will use the new paper submission system. Please read the submission instructions below. Paper format and templates are also found below.
Click here to submit you paper
Paper submission site instructions
- You will need to first register in order to use the system. Please register first
- After registering, wait for confirmation email, you must verify the email before you can login to the system.
- If you don't get the confirmation email or if you have some problem with your submission, please contact email@example.com and not the ICIT organizers.
Final Paper Submission
Paper templates and instructions
Prospective authors are invited to electronically submit full regular papers of their work using the link above. English is the working language of the conference. Regular and Special Session papers are limited to six (6) pages of A4 or letter format. An additional 2 pages can be included at extra fee.
Authors must adhere to the IEEE Conference paper format. Draft version of papers should be submitted for review before the submission deadline
IEEE is strict about the requirements for PDF files for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library. It is strongly recommended to use the set of templates in MS Word and LaTeX formats provided by IEEE. Please use them to create your paper (please do not modify the style or the format). To learn more about formatting of papers for IEEE IES conferences, please visit this page. We will be checking pdf compliance internally through our software, so please go ahead with submitting of your manuscript.
Please make sure that only original work is being submitted (not previously published/copyrighted). The conference will be using the CrossCheck automated screening system to verify the originality of papers. IEEE takes disciplinary actions when violations are detected.
Accepted papers must be presented at the conference. The final manuscript must be accompanied by a registration form and a full registration fee payment proof. Accepted papers duly presented during the conference will be submitted to inclusion in IEEE xplore online digital library and EI Compendex database.
- Before submission, please familiarise yourself with the
following IEEE authorship guidelines and policies:
- IEEE authorship guidelines
- IEEE Policy on Plagiarism
- IEEE Policy on Double Submission